Friday, February 11, 2011

Encourage

Yesterday, I was reminded how God works in and through our lives. He recently sent me a new pen pal. What is cool about this new relationship is that the things I am going through, like graduating in May and waiting for my future husband, she can relate too. When we need encouragement God brings along the right person to do the encouraging. He also uses the things you've gone through to not only teach you something, but encourage others too. Don't miss opportunities to encourage someone else today. Who knows, they might be the one encouraging you tomorrow.

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up..." 1Thessalonians 5:11

Jesus, encouraging others is not always easy.
Open my eyes to those around me who need to
be built up and speak through me.
I can't do it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment