Friday, July 13, 2012

And the story continues...3 months later...

I was watching the Today show yesterday and they had a consultant giving her opinion on children using technology. What made her an expert? She has a blog and 50,000 followers on Facebook. This reminded me of my pathetic blog that I abandoned 3 months ago. Think of it like this, you were watching a pretty interesting movie and you've been able to skip the boring details in the middle and now you get to know how the story ends.

Update: Read all about it!

I am now a teacher!! and...wait for it, wait for it.....

I have a job! I will be a 7th grade reading teacher at the middle school where I completed my student teaching.

Yes, God is amazing and awesome and He really does give you the desires of your heart.

So, as I await more details of my teaching position I fill my summer days reading (2 books in 3 days this week) and teaching a 3-5 year old class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It has been a good summer so far and I look forward to preparing for the school year ahead.

Now you know the rest of the story. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to many more stories as you start this new journey! May the Lord lead you, guide you and direct you. HE is amazing and awesome!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you remembered your blog! I hope you blog more this fall!

    ReplyDelete